You only have to sit in a RECARO racing seat to "feel the difference". The design of the ground breaking RECARO Pro Racer Ultima 1.0 is optimized to work with HANS systems. Over 50 years of RECARO racing seat technology and meticulous manufacturing expertise come together in the Pro Racer Ultima 1.0. Always on the cutting edge of racing seat technology the Pro Racer Ultima is the first racing seat to meet the latest and most stringent FiA homologation standard 8862-2009 (Advanced Racing Seat). RECARO developed the first racing seat with head protection in 1996. Improving racing safety is a continuous goal at RECARO. The Pro Racer Ultima's ergonomic S shaped shell forms to the drivers back. The "built-in" lumbar support of RECARO racing seats provides structured support for the lower back that protects against spinal compression in high impact accidents. Combined with high quality shock absorbing foam and all-new Flexible Pad System, the Pro Racer Ultima is as outstandingly comfortable as it is safe. You will not want to get out of your RECARO Pro Racer Ultima 1.0. Gain the edge over the competition with RECARO.
- High Quality Shock Absorbing Foam Flexible Pad System
- Aggressive Thigh & Torso Bolstering
- Certified for 10 years use in FiA sanctioned races
- FiA Certified and Crash Tested - meets FiA certification 8862-2009 (Advanced Racing Seat) homogation standards
- Flame Retardant material cover for RECARO Flexible Pad Set
- Lumbar Cushion
- RECARO High Integrity Light Weight Comfort Shell - Carbon Kevlar
- RECARO Proprietary Ergonomics - S shaped backrest with "built -in" lumbar support
- RECARO Replaceable Flexible Pad System (medium pad set standard equipment)
- Screw Mounted Panels and Belt Slots
- Side Impact Neck Protection - developed and optimized in cooperation with HANS? to work with Head and Neck Safety systems for comfort and safety
- Suitable for 4, 5, or 6 Point Harness
LEAD TIME FOR THE ULTIMA/P1300 GT SHELLS IS 16 WEEKS.