- With the latest setting technology, the ability to be able to drive comfortably and with stability, while still not losing any of the performance on rough street roads is capable.
- Adopting the conventional shock absorbers, makes the car easier to read and allows the driver to have better control.
- On the Fronts, the traditional inverted HIPERMAX design has been adopted. When the vehicle is lowered the cylinder stroke can still be accounted for.
- A straight wound spring type has been adopted for both the front and the rear; Spring rates are easily changeable
- Various test were conducted for various users. The test were conducted on a vehicle with a boosted-up engine and 19-inch-high grip radials.
- Dampening is easily adjustable by using a dial. Adjusting this will help the vehicle's handling on acceleration or deceleration. This allows the rear tires to be able to gain more traction
Spring rate [N/mm(kgf/mm)]: F=69 (7) R=118 (12)
Spring Length (mm): F=200 / R=250
Height at factory (Upper-Lower): F=-22 (0 to -45) R=-22 (0 to -55)
Upper mount: F= pillow ball R= reinforced rubber
Upper mount Assy before shipment: No
Adjustment Type Pillow Upper at the Front
The stock front strut cannot adjust the camber angle since it needs to be inserted in the lower strut. To avoid this, using adjustment type pillow upper can make the adjustment about 1 degree from stock mount position instead. In addition, we used a steel plate to ensure strength.
Single Tube Inverted Type
Using HKS traditional inverted type at the front. Of course, the strut type must ensure the high rigidity but the inverted type does not necessarily mean the use of the large main shaft modifications to ensure the rigidity. This allows us to achieve smooth stroking without changing gas pressure. To ensure the stroking amount and height adjustable range, HKS designed a special outer cover.
Rear upper and dmping adjustment
The rear upper mount uses billet aluminum with laser marking and also has weight saving modifications without losing strength. A comfortable ride is provided by using a rubber mount. The adjusting dial placed at the bottom part of the upper mount. We recommend to jack up the vehicle when adjusting damping force, however on our test vehicle with installed ADVAN Racing GT19 inch wheels we could access adjustment dial through the wheel.
Join Our Newsletter