The aFe Power Twisted Steel Down-Pipe and Mid-Pipe is a high-performance system increasing +15 HP and +27 Lbs. x Ft. of Torque. It features durable, 3Â” mandrel bent tubing that has been race proven and tested for maximum power gains, strength and reliability. The down-pipe and mid-pipes are an easy install and will mount directly to the OEM exhaust or our Takeda Cat-Back performance exhaust.
- +15 HP and +27 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Will mount directly to OE exhaust or Takeda performance exhaust (P/N: 49-36616-C/P)
- Constructed of 3" mandrel bent, brushed finish 304 stainless steel tubing
- Machined factory style flanges are used for a leak-free seal
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- Includes heavy duty 6" flex tube for added strength and durability
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
This mid-pipe is constructed of durable mandrel bent brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
6" Interlock Flex Pipes:
This unit utilizes heavy duty 6" flex tubes with internal interlock liners.
Factory Mounting Locations:
Our 3" Mid-pipe mounts to all OE mounting locations and will fit directly to the OE exhaust system or the Takeda performance Cat-Back exhaust system (P/N: 49-36616-C/P).
All hardware is included for a hassle-free installation. This unit comes with a 2-year warranty.