The aFe POWER Stainless Steel Down-pipes are available in two variants: Street and Race series. These Down-Pipes offer a massive boost in power and torque, with gains of +26 HP and +13 Lbs. x Ft. of Torque at the wheels. They are constructed of 3" mandrel-bent tubing, increasing exhaust velocity and useable torque. The Type R down-pipe features a more aggressive sound and added performance, yielding an aggressive throttle response and passing power. The Street Series features integrated catalytic converters while the Race Series does without.
- +26 HP and +13 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converter for maximum flow
- Includes brackets to mount OE Heat Shield
- Constructed of 3" mandrel bent, brushed finish 304 stainless steel tubing
- OE-style flanges for a leak-free seal
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- Includes second bung for either a wide-band Oâ‚‚ gauge or auxiliary instrumentation
High Flow Catalytic Converter:
This down-pipe utilize a 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converters for maximum flow.
Factory Mounting Locations:
The down-pipe mount directly to factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation.
3" Unique Design:
A 3" unique design is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power.
Factory Style Connections:
Utilizes OE-style flanges for a secure leak-free seal.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
This down-pipe are constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.