Compact, High Contrast 5‰?? TFT Display
MXS and MXG are the new AiM dashloggers designed to acquire and display data coming from your ECU, the internal accelerometer and gyro, as well as from the GPS Module included in the kit, analog/digital inputs and predefined math channels. Performance and data acquired can also be incremented adding up to eight expansion modules. The only difference between the MXS and MXG is size: a compact 5" display for MXS, a 7" display for MXG, better fit for wide cockpit installations.
This new "mini-MXG" called MXS was the most gawked over thing in our booth this year at the Performance Racing Industry show. It's a full color dash in size package similar to our MXL2. The MXS sacrifices nothing in power or features to the bigger MXG.
- Compact 5‰?? TFT High Contrast TFT Display
- Fully user configurable
- 6 configurable RGB alarm LEDs
- A 10 RGB LED shift light array
- WiFi connectivity
- Three CAN connections
- Connections with industry leading 700+ ECUs
- A 3-axis accelerometer + gyroscope
- 8 analog inputs at a max 1000 Hz each
The New Compact Dash Logger 5‰??TFT Display for Motorsports MXS Dash Logger
- 4 digital speed inputs
- Coil RPM input
- A lap signal input
- 2 digital outputs
- Realtime fully configurable math channels All this is housed in a waterproof aluminum chassis with sealed side mounted aluminum buttons for quick easy interaction.